This is completed Accounting, 26th by Carl S. Warren
“These exercises [Activation Exercises in CNOWv2] are interactive and actually allow students to experiment with the data, visually viewing the impact when data is altered. The exercises show not only how a transaction looks in the journal and ledger accounts, but also the impact it ultimately has on financial statements. Finally, students are challenged to analyze the overall impact of a transaction by answering questions related to the topic. This is an excellent learning tool.”
“Multi-Panel View [in CNOWv2] makes it much easier for students to see how each piece of the accounting cycle impacts the other pieces. Having it all in one view reduces student frustration and gives them a clearer picture of the complete accounting cycle.”
“Good tool [Blank Sheet of Paper Experience in CNOWv2] to make students understand concepts without overly relying on technology’s help.”
“I like it [Blank Sheet of Paper Experience in CNOWv2] because it appears to bridge the gap between the homework and my exam.”
“This [Blank Sheet of Paper Experience in CNOWv2] will minimize students’ complaints about how the exam looks different from the homework format.
View free sample of: goo.gl/Z2a0UA
1. Introduction to Accounting and Business.
2. Analyzing Transactions.
3. The Adjusting Process.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Accounting Systems.
6. Accounting for Merchandising Businesses.
8. Sarbanes-Oxley, Internal Control, and Cash.
10. Fixed Assets and Intangible Assets.
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll.
12. Accounting for Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
13. Corporations: Organization, Stock Transactions, and Dividends.
14. Long-Term Liabilities: Bonds and Notes.
15. Investments and Fair Value Accounting.
16. Statement of Cash Flows.
17. Financial Statement Analysis.
18. Managerial Accounting Concepts and Principles.
19. Job Order Costing.
20. Process Costing Systems.
21. Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
23. Performance Evaluation Using Variances from Standard Costs.
24. Performance Evaluation for Decentralized Operations.
25. Differential Analysis, Product Pricing, and Activity-Based Costing.
26. Capital Investment Analysis.
Appendix A: Interest Tables.
Appendix B: Reversing Entries.
Appendix C: Nike Inc., Form 10-K For the Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2013.
Appendix D: International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix E: Revenue Recognition Update.
Link full download:goo.gl/XWN8oU
People Also Search:
the mind and heart of the negotiator pdf
the mind and heart of the negotiator 6th edition
the mind and heart of the negotiator 4th edition
the mind and heart of the negotiator 5th edition pdf
the mind and heart of the negotiator 4th edition pdf
the mind and heart of the negotiator ebook
the mind and heart of the negotiator summary