This is full Test bank for Nutrition applied approach 4th edition by Janice Thompson and Melinda Manore
View example of test bank :
Table of Contents
1. Nutrition: Linking Food, Function, and Health
In Depth: New Frontiers in Nutrition and Health
2. Designing a Healthful Diet
In Depth: Eating Wisely
3. The Human Body: Are We Really What We Eat?
In Depth: Disorders Related to Specific Foods
4. Carbhohydrates: Plant-Derived Energy Nutrients
In Depth: Diabetes
5. Fats: Essential Energy-Supplying Nutrients
In Depth: Cardiovascular Disease
6. Proteins: Crucial Components of all Body Tissues
In Depth: Vitamins and Minerals: Micronutrients with Macro Powers
7. Nutrients Involved in Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
In Depth: Alcohol
8. Nutrients Involved in Antioxidant Function and Vision
In Depth: Cancer
9. Nutrients Involved in Bone Health
In Depth: Osteoporosis
10. Nutrients Involved in Energy Metabolism and Blood Health
In Depth: Dietary Supplements: Necessity or Waste?
11. Achieving and Maintaining a Healthful Body Weight
In Depth: Disordered Eating
12. Nutrition and Physical Activity: Keys to Good Health
In Depth: Do Active People Need Ergogenic Aids?
13. Food Safety and Technology: Impact on Consumers
In Depth: Food Ethics: Sustainability, Equity, and the New Food Movement
14. Nutrition Through the Life Cycle: Pregancy and the First Year of Life
In Depth: The Fetal Environment: A Lasting Impression
15. Nutrition Through the Life Cycle: Childhood to Late Adulthood
In Depth: Searching for the Fountain of Youth
Origin Book Information
Nutrition: An Applied Approach, Fourth Edition introduces non-majors to nutrition with an innovative, applied format that discourages rote memorization and promotes long-term understanding of the material. Building on students’ natural interest in nutrition, the authors demonstrate in a clear, conversational style how key nutritional information relates to the students’ personal health and nutrition, and show how to debunk commonly held misconceptions.
The applied approach is reflected in the functional organization of the micronutrient chapters, focusing on the vitamins and minerals and their primary functions within the body. The applied content is focused on key content areas: fluid and electrolyte balance, antioxidant function, bone health, and energy metabolism and blood health—topics of particular importance to instructors. Students can easily grasp this accessible conceptual framework for understanding the role nutrients play in their bodies and overall health.
The Fourth Edition features MasteringNutrition™, an online homework, assessment, and tutorial system that allows instructors to personalize the nutrition course like never before with next generation course management tools. Students master topics through interactive mini-lessons, quizzing, and immediate wrong-answer feedback.
Download FULL version Testbank Nutrition applied approach 4th edition thompson manore